5 FACTS ABOUT ME
- My family is EVERYTHING to me. I call them The Crew.
- I look forward to the next day at the end of every day.
- I read everything I can on Positive Psychology and Peak Performance.
- I love good stories based on history and science.
- I was never good at math because I didn’t enjoy it.
MY FAVORITE QUOTE
“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
MY DREAM JOB
I’m living it!
MY PROUDEST MOMENT
Obviously it would be becoming a Wife and Mother, but I’d also say when I made my high school cheerleading squad. I know that seems silly, but I was the only person who thought I could do it. I was the underdog with no previous experience, but I worked hard and it paid off. That was the first time I knew if there was something I wanted, I just needed to make it happen.
WHAT I’M AFRAID OF
Other drivers. I live in Southern California, do you blame me?
5 CURRENT GOALS
- Raise my children to be the best version of themselves
- Publish my books
- To stay present. I’m a planner by nature and I spend a lot of time in the future.
- To show more gratitude. The world is full of good people doing good things that go unrecognized.
- To help my daughter launch her business. The Style Standard.
THE BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE
My 40th Birthday trip to Aulani in Hawaii with the kids. If there is magic on a Hawaiian island we sure found it there! Those were some of the happiest days of our lives! To me, family time is so important because soon enough they will be grown and gone. Disney has a great thing going at that resort. Keep it up!
5 FAVORITE FOODS
- Filet and Broccolini
- Caprese Salad
- Homemade Pizza
- Seasonal Fruit
MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD BOOK
My Mom used to read us the stories from Uncle Remus. I loved anything about Brer Rabbit (he was so clever!) but she did the best voices when she read “The Tar Baby.”
3 HEALTHY HABITS
- Early to bed and early to rise
- Drinking plenty of water, especially when traveling
MY FAVORITE MOVIE
Pride and Prejudice of course. Any version of it in fact.
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY
That varies from day to day. I’ve noticed what helps me the most is music. Some days when the stress is high and there is too much to do, 80’s music somehow makes it all better.
WHAT MAKES ME SAD
When people don’t take the initiative to help themselves.
MY WORST HABIT
Over thinking things. Sometimes I even have to tell my mind to be quiet to get some sleep.
IF I WON THE LOTTERY
I’d buy homes for everyone in my immediate family and invest the rest after taking one insanely awesome trip to a few tropical islands. I’d still write and speak.
MY BIGGEST REGRET
Not finishing my education and starting my business sooner. I was working full-time while going to college.
MY HIDDEN TALENT
I’m a certified Engineer and Conductor for 7.5” gauge trains. My oldest son has loved trains since before he could talk and there is a live steam club nearby. My motto is, “Do what your kid’s love” so I did. I was one of the few Moms out there, but I loved to see how happy he was on those trains.
A PERSON I’D LIKE TO MEET
Walt Disney. Because my passion and purpose is about creating happiness, who better to talk to than the person who created “The Happiest Place On Earth?” Not only did he succeed, but his legacy is thriving today!
“Elevate Everything.” – Wendy Dahl